Friday 8:45pm - 9:45pm
- Handlers are to be at club by 8:15pm to assist with ring set up.
- Foundation consists of a 8 wk sequential structure.
- Focus and building on a fun working relationship between handler and dog with the majority of the training done "on the flat" and minimal equipment is used.
- Consistency and the start of body cues are taught.
Criteria for Acceptance
- Min age for dog, 6 months
- Dogs must be able to sit and stay (handler to walk out 3 meteres and then return to dog), and recall.
- Any behavioural issues must be disclosed to instructors.
Assessed by instructors: